Dr. Roland El Azzi, B.D.S (CSU 2020)
I'm originally from Sydney and joined the Toothsavers Dentists team in November of 2017 as a Hygienist and then later joined as a Dentist after completion of his graduation as a dentist
Understanding that a trip to the dentist may seem daunting for people, my goal is to make my patients feel relaxed and restore confidence in their smile. I am down to earth and love meeting new people. My passion is to create long term relationships with patients who trust me to deliver and maintain exceptional oral health! I am committed to delivering the best care to my patients by keeping up to date with the latest technology and research.Throughout his education, he has earned a number of awards and recognition in the following areas.
- President, CSU Student Dental Association
- CSU Class Representative Year 2, BDentSc
- CSU Hu-Friedy Golden Scaler Award for the Dental Professional that demonstrates exceptional talents and skills, nominated by the staff of the Bachelor of Oral Health, University of Sydney
- Dental Alumni Society Medal Award BOH III for Overall Personal and Professional Development during the Bachelor of Oral Health Program, presented by Professor and Dean Chris Peck
- Awarded a Colgate Grant to present my group scientific research poster on behalf of the University of Sydney at the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) 54th Annual Scientific Meeting held in Brisbane, QLD
- University of Sydney Academic Merit Prize for Academic Excellence Achieved , USYD
- Oral B Prize for the Student Displaying the Highest Clinical Proficiency in the Practice of Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy in the Second Year of the Bachelor of Oral Health Program, USYD
As a member of the Toothsavers Dentists team, Roland appreciates that each member of the team focuses on the benefit and health of our patients by providing gold standard dental care. He also enjoys meeting patients and developing meaningful, long-term relationships with each member of their families.
When away from work, you will often find Roland spending time with family and friends, reading, playing basketball, swimming, snorkelling and leadership.