While technology is fundamental in a modern dental practice, so is feeling welcome and relaxed whenever you visit our practice. We don’t rush appointments. Instead, when you visit us, you’ll find we take the time to make you feel comfortable, particularly if it is your first visit to us or if you have any anxieties or fears.
You will find our dental team is easy to talk to, and we will listen to your concerns, so we can work out the best way to help you. As we are locally owned, you will always get to see your dentist, and we do enjoy getting to know our patients and their families.
We Ask You to:
- Arrive in good time for your appointments, and should you need to rearrange or cancel, please give at least 48 hours notice to avoid a charge.
- Follow our instructions to care for your smile.
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised.
- Pay for treatments when requested; we accept cash, cheques and most major credit or debit cards. We also offer payment schemes should you wish to spread the cost of treatment.
- Talk to us, let us know what you think of what we do both right and wrong.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.
We Promise to:
- Treat you with respect and understanding.
- Listen and respond promptly, compassionately and constructively to all comments.
- Exceed all requirements for safety and sterility within the practice.
- Use only proven, safe and biocompatible materials and techniques.
- Try to run on time wherever possible.
- Invest continually in acquiring new knowledge, skill and technology.
Our Practice Hours
We offer convenient hours to make booking your dental appointments convenient. We are open six days a week and have evening and weekend appointments available.
Please give us a call to arrange your next dental appointment with one of our experienced dentists. We look forward to welcoming you to our Mount Annan dental clinic.