Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We welcome patient queries because we want you to feel confident in your choice of Toothsavers Dentists for your family’s dental care.
Many of the most common questions we receive are listed below or can be found throughout the website, but if you have a specific question, the best way to get an answer is to give us a call. You will receive a warm greeting and the information you require.
- Why might I need a tooth extraction?
- Will my procedure hurt?
- How much will my dental treatment cost?
- What can I expect at your dental practice?
- Can you make my teeth look nice?
- How is it possible to make same-day crowns?
- What Is QIP Accreditation?
- Why choose Toothsavers Dentists?
- How can my diet affect my teeth?
- What is amalgam-free dentistry?
- What is the best way to look after my teeth at home?
- Who needs a mouth guard?
- What can you do for bad breath?
- What is a prophylaxis (Scale & Clean)?